Junior Landscape Architect- Entry Level
Butler Landscape Architecture is seeking a highly motivated and self-directed Landscape Architect or Landscape Designer to join our team in Wilmington, NC. Located on the beautiful coast of North Carolina, Wilmington also features one of the largest historic districts and a thriving downtown riverfront area, affordable seaside homes, and a relaxed, yet active beach lifestyle.
We are a small design-build firm specializing in high end residential landscape architecture as well as commercial and public work across the country. We work on a broad range of projects including lavish residential gardens in the Hamptons of eastern Long Island, as well as California and Hawaii. The majority of our work is centered around high-end residential design-build projects here in Wilmington.
The ideal candidate is an organized and responsible individual able to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative small office environment. They would possess a passion for both the technical and creative aspects of landscape architecture and an eagerness to contribute and grow as a vital member of our team. We offer a flexible and creative environment with the opportunity to have a real impact and grow with our company.
As a Junior Landscape Architect your job will include various responsibilities and project stages, from conceptual design, through design development to overseeing the installation of projects. You will assist in the production of presentation graphics, as well as construction documents and project planning documents.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in a collaborative environment
- Strong graphic communication and design skills
- A professional undergraduate or graduate degree from an accredited program in landscape architecture
- Proficiency with: AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop), Microsoft Office, Sketch-Up, Lumion
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Organization and attention to detail
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to take direction
- Positive attitude
- Sense of accountability
- Technical understanding of landscape architecture
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Paid Vacation and sick days
- Maternity leave
Please submit a cover letter, resume and portfolio (10mb max) to email@example.com